wireless internet. but cant find network

cripster 15:05 12 Feb 08

i am experiencing problem with my BT Voyager wireless internet. the computer down stairs that is connected to the router can connect to the internet fine but 2/3 pc's upstairs cant seem to find a network. these connections did work until my little brother played around with the computers. the wireless connection cant seem to find a network. any ideas?

woodchip 15:10 12 Feb 08

Try turnning the Router off for about ten minutes then retry

cripster 15:31 12 Feb 08

tried that it made no difference

woodchip 15:33 12 Feb 08

Are all computers Networked or just use Router to connect to the net?

cripster 15:35 12 Feb 08

they are all networked. not sure what he did but they all used to connect no probles from there USB

woodchip 15:39 12 Feb 08

Try this turn on all computers and printers that are connected to the network, on the one that connects run Network Wizard in Control Panel and create a disc when it asks. leave all switched on and run the disc on all computers on the network by double clicking the file on the disc

cripster 15:43 12 Feb 08

could i connect one of the two direct to the router to make sure it connects that way to ensure he hasnt damaged the pc itself?

woodchip 16:43 12 Feb 08

Yes

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…