'Wireless headphones' - are they worth having?

Housten 16:59 PM 16 Dec 12

Good afternoon,

Why "Are ‘wireless headphones’ worth it?" has appeared as the heading I do not know. The question I asked was "Are 'wireless headphones' worth it?"

I think something is going wrong or editing the threads. I would like to know why as I have seen quite a few headings like this, and I hope you will now understand what my question is about.

Many thanks, for reading this and my other post.

rdave13 17:04 PM 16 Dec 12

For freedom of movement then yes. If you have a long enough lead and don't mind tripping over the cable, then no. :)

Woolwell 17:07 PM 16 Dec 12

The thread headings do not like quotation marks. Omit them and you will be fine.

rdave13 17:15 PM 16 Dec 12

Just seen your other thread about headphones for the T.V. Quite a lot to go through here and would look closely at the reviews. Try and find if any cheaper elsewhere if you like one or two.

Housten 15:43 PM 17 Dec 12

Good afternoon, gentlemen,

To say I am overwhelmed with your replies is simplistic and glib response, but one that in this case is absolutely true.

Thank you all because I was hoping that someone might tell me where to look was the best I thought I would get, but your replies mean that I have some very careful thinking to do.

Many, many thanks to everyone.

PS I will post this in both questions. Housten.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…