Wireless gone wrong again!

helpwithlaptop 20:35 26 Jun 06

Hello again I know that you're not supposed to make new posts over the same subject but I had to as I clicked resolved on the other one.
My wireless has been working fine for the past week since I last posted but now all of a sudden its not working again?!? What do I do because this is exactly what happend before, i fixed it and it worked and then it stopped working after a week or so of using it!

pj123 22:24 26 Jun 06

A link to your original thread would help us a lot?

helpwithlaptop 22:47 26 Jun 06

ok

ade.h 15:18 27 Jun 06

click here That one.

pj123 16:48 27 Jun 06

helpwithlaptop so where is your original thread?

Please give us a link.

ade.h, your link appears to be from lost+confused, not helpwithlaptop.

So are these two related?

ade.h 16:51 27 Jun 06

Yes, sorry, pj. It's the same forum member, just a new screen name.

helpwithlaptop 23:18 28 Jun 06

So what shall I do to fix this wireless problem because I can't work out what the problem is because sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt.

ade.h 23:21 28 Jun 06

I don't think anyone has the answer.

FairyWishes 11:37 08 Aug 06

Hi ya
I had this problem to bought a brand new Acr aspire 1692 wlmi with onboard Intel 2200 Wireless card built in. Had horrific probs with it contantly dropping connections tried absolutely everything known to man to fix it as advised on the very friendly people on this forum. plus linksys router free help line.

NOTHING WORKED...

Do you know what fixed it, accepting the Intel 2200 wireless card was absolutely rubbish and just plugging in a external laptop wireless card eg Linksys wireless-G wpc54GS and have also tried a Dell true mobile card both work fantastically have never dropped connection since using either you can pick up a cheep one on ebay for £10-£15 the best money i ever spent.
As absolutely nothing worked at all.......

FairyWishes 11:41 08 Aug 06

To be honest as i said i had tried everything you can imagine, turning up and down the gain, changing the frequency, moving the router, checking for interferance, checking fireway, complete uninstall and reinstall of router, linksys techinal phone support completely snding out a new router........ lol and much much more.. trust me nothing worked nothing :0(

Bar plugging in one of those laptop cards in the slot and using that, that worked perfectly was absolutely fabulous never had another drop in connection since :0)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…