Wireless connection problems!

mik61ish 04:01 05 Oct 10

I have been having problems with my internet connection kept dropping thinking it was my Dynalink modem. I went and bought a new Linksys WAG 120N. Set it all up and got it all up and running. then it started dropping the connection again even on Ethernet.

I phoned my ISP Slingshot they suggested using another phone jack, so I moved the modem to the next jack and the modem is working good feeding the other 2 computer's wireless.

Then I tried to use the garage PC which is where I set the Linsksys up on and won't connect wireless Error message = Windows was unable to find a certificate to log you onto =

Then there's Validating identity in the wireless connections.

So does the the garage PC need to be hard wired with the Linksys in Ethernet only?

Which I will have to feed the phone line back from the good connection with a lead to try and resolve.

mgmcc 11:38 05 Oct 10

Have a look at the solution at click here The problem appears to arise from having "802.1x Authentication" enabled in the adapter's settings.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…