Wireless connection to printer

Mike_R 18:39 08 Nov 08

I've directly routed my son's desktop to a Netgear DG834G which also has a wireless connection for a laptop. He now wants to be able to access the desktop Epson printer/scanner via the laptop, by-passing the desktop which keeps playing up.
I would welcome advice on whether it can be done, and what extra kit would be needed.
The latest on the desktop is that "it will not load Windows". I've yet to have a look at it but the desktop has had the dreaded blue screen a few times already which has necessitated relaoding Windows. Another problem is that the desktop is an Evesham with a useless warranty.
In the short term, I'm looking for access to the printer via the laptop for the grandsons' homework.

ambra4 05:14 09 Nov 08

Take a read it might help you to connect wireless to the printer

click here

Mike_R 10:34 09 Nov 08

Thanks. I will study your reply slowly at my leisure and come back later if there is anything I'm not sure about.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…