Wireless connection help

DeeDee2497 06:02 27 Nov 05

Hi all! I going to buy my daughter a laptop for xmas and wanted to know what else I would need to purchase in order to connect the laptop wirelessly to the internet? I have searched many sites..but I wanted to make sure that I purchase the correct things! I currently run my desktop with a dsl connection...Google and Ask Jeeves suggest Belkini ADSL router. Any suggestions? This site is gem!!

Forum Editor 11:52 27 Nov 05

is to buy a wireless router/modem combination. Then your daughter (or anyone else) will be able to use the broadband connection anywhere in the house.

You mentioned a 'Belkini' router, but I think you meant 'Belkin', and that's certainly an excellent choice. There are others of course, and you can take a look at some if you

click here

DeeDee2497 17:37 27 Nov 05

I did mean Belkin :) Thank you for the link! I will definitely take a look and check it out!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…