wireless conection for laptop

eleot 22:03 04 May 07

hi ime wondering if anyone can help, my daughter has just bought a laptop and we have a bt wireless home hub, but cannot connect the laptop can some body help.

daxian 23:49 04 May 07

hi eleot.....
not sure if this applies to your laptop .
but a lot of laptops have a switch to turn on the wireless .....check the manual or info sheet that came with the laptop as most will have the info in the book .Dave

eleot 11:08 05 May 07

hi dave.
thanks for your reply.i have got the wireless switch turned on, but i still dont seem to be able to connect to the wireless hub,probably something stupid, but me being new to this,hope you or any one else can help.
kevin.

Rayle 16:30 05 May 07

You will need to hardwire to the hun first, by using the lead that came with the hub.
If you have the installation disc that also can be used to set it up.

Also if if you have a pc already set up with the hub.
Open hub manager and got to advanced, log in and then to Devices, scroll down and you will see a part where you can search for the other devices, in this case laptop.

Ray

eleot 08:57 08 May 07

thankyou very much for your help i have got the laptop connected now. once again a big thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…