wireless broadband printer sharing

morgueman 17:55 20 Feb 06

Hello i need some help please! Got a tower pc and a lap top and one epson RX600 printer. Trying to connect the two but its not working! Installed the software on the lap top and got it showing has sharing, same on the tower pc, both under the printer/faxes option. Both are using Windows XP!
Can anyone please tell me what else to do? Thanks for any help!!

LAPTOPBABE 19:28 20 Feb 06

Start all over again. delete the printer driver, (you can leave any extras on) from the laptop. then go to control panel on laptop-then printers and faxes. Click on add printer. Follow instructions from there. It will take the printer driver details from the PC and thats it. It is so simple and I wish I had known this a few weeks ago. Hope thats ok.

ICF 19:29 20 Feb 06

control panel,printers and other hardware,add a printer.

morgueman 00:00 21 Feb 06

Thanks for your help. I done what you suggested, but it said i can just plug the printer into the lap top and carry on that way, is that right? if i want the printer wireless, do i plug it in the lap top?

ICF 18:35 21 Feb 06

When you did the Add printer wizard it asks you if the printer is attached to the computer or is on a network.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…