Wireless booster, what am i looking for

m117chief 10:30 10 Dec 06

I was chatting to someone other day on a course i was doing and told them that my wireless signal can be rather weak at times and dosnt help im in an old house with foot thick walls. He suggested i look into getting a booster that plugs in and sits next to my modem (BT hub, he said the signal giving from them is pretty weak) and strenghens that signal to my pc. I have a Belkin wireless G+ card in pc. My problem is the booster, i havent a clue what im looking for, ive tried a couple of sites by searching booster and i get different results and most the time it just has specs with said items and not what they are for and do! can anyone give me links or better detail what im after. thanks.

m117chief 16:13 10 Dec 06

the help on here really does suck. i get more responce for yahoo answers. byeeeeeee

johnem 21:31 10 Dec 06

m117chief,
Unfortunately you posted your query on a Sunday, most of the network "gurus" like to have a small amount of time off.
Perhaps if you gave it a little more time, you might hve received a suitable answer.
Criticising the help/advice available from the forum will have not helped you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…