Wireless boost

jeffg 16:44 09 Jan 05

I currently have a wireless connection via a Linksys WRT5G router. The transmitter is upstairs at the front of the house and I have placed it as high as possible. In the front downstairs room the signal is excellent and all is fine but if I move just 10 feet towards the rear of the house I lose the signal. Is it possible to boost the signal somehow to enable the signal to reach the rear of the property? Thanks for your help.

AubreyS 16:46 09 Jan 05

This may be of help to you click here click here

AndySD 17:08 09 Jan 05

The Linksys Wireless-G Range Expander is the easy way to increase the effective coverage of your wireless network. click here

Or maybe click here

jeffg 15:14 18 Jan 05

I bought the booster and it works fine, thank you for your help. I did try and purchase the Linksys hi-gain antennas but they are only available in he USA for some reason. Thanks again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…