wireless belkin router

lauren2006 14:10 11 Jun 06

i am on a belkin wireless router its set up and workin fine but i want to restrict one computer. ive gone into the settings and gone into client ip filters, wanting to block msn certain times of the day on one pc but dont understand what the protocol and the port range is and what i have to type in these fields. it gives you ten boxes to type the port range but have typed the port in for msn but jus get an error message sayin either you have not entered all the ip numbers or some of the numbers you have entered are invalid. please could someone help.

ade.h 17:19 11 Jun 06

Please don't start three threads on the same subject (and in the wrong section). We can help you better if you stick to one thread and explain the issue as clearly as possible. I have already posted a response in one of your other threads; let me know the answer to that and I'll be able to advise you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…