Wire free headset microphone?

Effie 11:21 04 Nov 04

This is a long shot but please, do any other members of the forum know of a wire free headset microphone?

I use voice activated software a lot but have to take off the headset multiple times and end up re doing my audio levels every single time which is very frustrating.

Any one??

Thank you.

Graham ® 11:35 04 Nov 04

Try Nicks click here

Graham ® 11:38 04 Nov 04

The internal link not successful, click on Bluetooth on the left.

Effie 13:44 04 Nov 04

Thanks for the link, unfortunately when I rang them they said that they dont have anything suitable for use with a PC.

Graham ® 14:24 04 Nov 04

Would a desktop mike be suitable?

click here

Effie 20:56 04 Nov 04

Thank Graham for the suggestion. I tried somthing like that using a long gooseneck stand with a dynamic Sony mike.I got quite good results from it, but, the problem is, you tend to have to keep your neck in the one position most of the time.( I ended up with what I call stiff muscle syndrome more times than I care to remember, especially when doing college assignments!)

You still need to redo your settings once you leave the vacinity of the computer and have to return to start again, so really you tend to be back to square once more.

It would be really great if some of those manufacturers currently making computer headset mikes, would invest in wire-free microphone headsets, I'm sure there would be a large worldwide market out there for them!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…