WinXP on Toshiba Satellite laptop

takenore 09:30 12 Mar 08

Greetings!
I have a problem with my old laptop (Toshiba Satellite 4060 CDT). When I bought it, it was running Windows Millenium, so I decided to install WinXP (game edition, only 200Mb), because it was an only operateing system in wich i could set up Wi-Fi connection.
The system works fine, despite very poor RAM\ROM\CPU. But! i have no idea how to make video adapter work fine, all drivers wich i found for it in the internet are not compatible with XP (they all for Me\Win2K\Win98)

Could you please help me solving this problem? It is Very difficult to work without video driver(((

p.s. Thanks!)

p.p.s. Sorry for some mistakes, English is not my native language(

brundle 17:42 12 Mar 08

Try the Windows 2000 drivers, XP and 2000 have a lot in common.

woodchip 17:57 12 Mar 08

2K may work with it most do

Hi I have toshiba satelite laptop and loaded xp onto it this week because i did not like vista, look on the bottom of the laptop and you will see the name of the wireless software installed, mine was atheros go to toshiba support website click on help and support and it will bring up all the options to download

birdy11 09:19 16 Mar 08

My OS is Windows XP, 2GB Ram
When Lightscribe first came out I installed a compatible disc drive. When this failed I did not get another.
Now when trying to run Nero 7,Lightscribe loads but Nero 7 then stops responding.
I try to cancel Lightscribe but you have to be very quick to catch the cancel screen, it csn take several attempts before I succeed.
I can find no trace of where lightscribe is on my computer or its file name.
Does anyone have any experience of getting rid of this annoying programme. All suggestions will be tried.
Grateful for any help.

birdy11 09:23 16 Mar 08

Sorry about the above problem. I posted on the wrong screen

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…