WinXP Problems

akzah 10:00 21 Mar 03

Yersterday while playing a game, the computer crashed and on restarting it crashed and came up with "stop errors" as it entered XP.

This kept occuring, I went into safe mode and everything seemed okay and no problems in the Device Manager, I ran system restore and XP loaded up normally and I thought it must have been a small problem in XP.

Few hours later XP crashed and the same thing occured once again as before.

I decided that I should resintall XP, I tried to use the repair function but that failed as it would not reinstall. So I used the other way which deleted the windows and reinstalled.

Its now working okay, though I am worried the same thing happen again, and need to find out why this is happened???

hugh-265156 11:14 21 Mar 03

what game?it may need a patch. have you got the latest drivers for your graphics card?have you installed any software recently?

akzah 11:38 21 Mar 03

Cricket 2002, Yes, I have latest NVIDIA Drivers, like I said in safe mode the Device Manager showed no problems.

I am going to test it tonight to see if it crahes again after using WinXP Normally.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…