WINTV go picture quality & record problem

CHRoNÏÇ DÂWG 16:07 29 Jan 05

i recently bought and fitted wintv go to my desktop, but i have a couple of problems,

firstly

when i record from the tv, on playback afterward there is no audio on the recording i tried changing the audio compression from NONE [default] to some of the other compressors but they gave me various messages about not being installed or the like,

and 2nd

even though i went and bought an arial with 40db signal booster, channel 4 & bbc2 are pretty dire
and even the other 2 channels are not brilliant quality, is there some way to fine tune wintv, i have looked but cant find anything.

i hope someone is able to help

thanks

CD

CHRoNÏÇ DÂWG 16:40 29 Jan 05

^^^^up^^^

CHRoNÏÇ DÂWG 18:12 29 Jan 05

^^Bump^^

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:33 29 Jan 05

click here TV Card FAQs

CHRoNÏÇ DÂWG 18:59 29 Jan 05

cant find any thing relating to my prob, thanx anyway

CHRoNÏÇ DÂWG 20:58 29 Jan 05

HHHhhellpp

woodchip 21:04 29 Jan 05

For sound have you connected the supplied sound cable to the line in on sound card from WinTV. Also double click the speaker in the system tray then go to Options\Recording put a tick in the box Line in and push the slider to the top

CHRoNÏÇ DÂWG 21:13 29 Jan 05

woodchip

thanks but, yes done everything like that,

CHRoNÏÇ DÂWG 22:04 29 Jan 05

maybe my motherboard or graphics need driver updates?? how can i find out if ive got the latest?

or is that not relevant?

i did here that there is an app that scans & checks your comp and tells you when or if any of your drivers are out of date & need replacing,

does anyone know what its called?

CHRoNÏÇ DÂWG 13:55 30 Jan 05

^^bump^^

CHRoNÏÇ DÂWG 16:06 30 Jan 05

i have managed to sort out the recording problem, but i had to down load a compleatly new media player thingy to fix it! [showshifter]and as no one seems able to help with my problem im gonna call it a day.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…