WinTV

Athena 00:32 18 Jul 06

I installed WinTV on my computer in May (after using a troubleshooting guide since it did not install successfully first time around). Since then, it has been working fine - until this evening when, for some reason, the initial blocks had returned; viz: Cannot locate capture filter (Haupgauge WinTV cpature), Cannot build filter graph etc. I therefore went back to the troubleshooting guide to try to solve the problem, but have not yet managed to do so. I don't seem to have been able to get the WinTV icon on the desktop as it was before, even after supposedly having installed the WinTV-USB driver successfully. Any ideas as to what I could do to see WinTV on my computer screen again, anyone?

Athena

Marsh Warden © ™ 12:52 18 Jul 06

click here download HWCLEAR

click here download the latest driver and apllication software.

Disconnect your USB Hardware.

Run HWCLEAR.EXE to purge all software and registry entries.

Re-install driver and aplication software previously downloaded, waiting for instruction as to when to connect your USB hardware.

This should do the trick

HTH

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…