Winodws Live Mail privacy issue

Rob_08 16:51 09 Nov 09

Hi,
i am currently setting up windows live mail on someones pc i installed W7 on , i couldnt get them to try Thunderbird (worse luck) and now i cant get W L Mail to open without it selecting the last email that was viewed in there before it was closed. Even if i go to sent and click an email in there, after i close and reopen WLM it goes back there ,which in my mind is completely ridiculous and could be big trouble for someones privacy !! How do i set it up so it goes to inbox with no selected message each time as they wont like this set up at all as its shared.
Thank you.

Rob_08 23:27 09 Nov 09

Thanks Marg7
If thats the only option then they'll have to live with it.
I dont see why Microsoft didnt make WLM open in inbox with no previous mail displayed like it is in Outlook express. I hate the way they have done Windows Live Mail but the people im doing the pc for are adamant they wont use Thunderbird, mores the pity.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…