WINFIXER 2005 INSTALLER

Hullite 17:36 26 Aug 05

Every time I switch my computer I get this programme trying to run called WINFIXER 2005 INSTALLER. I have been into my control panel to remove programmes but its not listed there. I then proceeded to go into regedit and remove it from there which i thought was successful but it still returns. Has anybody had this problem or know a way of removing this annoyance. Thanks

Technotiger 17:39 26 Aug 05

click here

Cheers.

VoG II 17:42 26 Aug 05
  Hullite 22:35 26 Aug 05

I have just installed no adware that assured me it would get rid of the problem and right enough it detected it but now its back again, only this time there two circles in my task bar on start up and it triggers my dial up box for internet on start up. I am running out of ideas any other way of getting rid of this problem, my op system is WINXP PRO TKS

AndySD 22:42 26 Aug 05

I only managed to get rid of this by searching it out in the registry then deleting the entries.

Back up the registry though before yoy attempt this.

Or try using click here and the find in the registry option.

AndySD 22:47 26 Aug 05

Ooops forgot the warning.

Making changes to the Registry can leave you with an unbootable operating system.

As a second thought try system Restore first.

Hullite 23:34 26 Aug 05

Thanks AndySD restored my system back to what it was like a week ago and low and behold the problem has gone, thats a beer I owe you if I ever see you. Thanks for assistance

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…