Winfax Pro 10 for XP

SeatonSnipe 18:33 19 Oct 04

Has anyone any experience of using Winfax Pro with a memory modem. I have US Robotics Message Modem and Winfax Pro 10 ran it very well under ME, retrieving faxes from memory stored whilst computer is switched off. I now have Winfax Pro 10 for XP and XP Home. Winfax tries to retrieve messages from memory but fails and then cleans the memory. Any ideas? I use this method so that I can receive faxes and view them before printing to avoid wasting paper etc with junk faxes, so if anyone has another idea as to how I can achieve this whether by using a fax machine with memory that downloads to PC or whatever please help.

Cesar 10:41 20 Oct 04

I am using WinFax 10 with XP Home, my system has a built in Smart Link Modem and I do not have any trouble sending and receiving fax's I have no experience of a memory modem, so I can't help but I am sure someone will come up with the answer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…