WinDVD Creator 2 Software

pjwheeldon 15:20 18 Dec 07

Does anyone use this software? I have tried editing some video from my DV camcorder. load up the file without a problem, but once I try splitting the files or editing them the sound goes out of sync with the image. Seems to happen no matter what bit of the file I access. Only way to make a copy is to copy the whole tape without editing, which seems a bit pointless.

eedcam 18:29 18 Dec 07

Are you capturing by Firewire ?. If so try capturing to windows movie maker does the same problem occur

pjwheeldon 17:31 19 Dec 07

Thanks for the advice eedcam.

I've discovered that the solution was to convert the untouched copy of the tape to my HDD as an AVI, then edit that document. Previously I had downloaded from the camcorder and edited the film straight away.

eedcam 18:53 19 Dec 07

Glad you are sorted PJ you were trying to edit on the hoof so to speak dont forget to tick sorted
Cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…