WINDOWSV MEDIA PLAYER 10....PANTS??

rotormota 13:57 03 Oct 04

I have just downloaded WMP10 & it has automatically loaded the library with music tracks from the wrong location. In any other media player this would be ok coz a select all option may be available (in MMJB it is anyway) & subsequent clear all.

Is it me or is the only way of clearing the library of hundreds of tracks is to do it one by one????

Cheers.

hkvic 14:12 03 Oct 04

I was looking at Mozillazine forums and apparently WMP10 is currently only for use in USA and is considered very 'buggy' at the moment. Advice would appear to be stay with version 9 until bugs in version 10 are ironed out.

Quote from there:
"Anyone with Windows XP in the UK will see a sentence in Windows Update saying: '(WMP10 update) is currently for USA users ONLY."

Hope this helps

whisked 14:15 03 Oct 04

I am in the UK and my WMP10 works fine.

VoG II 14:17 03 Oct 04

Me too.

rotormota 14:20 03 Oct 04

I simply went to MS site & downloaded without any messages...BUT Vog or Whisked is there a 'select all option' to clear library please???

rotormota 15:13 03 Oct 04

Thanks crx...simple really.

Can't seem to get the cross fading to work now...got it to 10 sec overlap but nothing??

Cheers.

david.h 15:27 03 Oct 04

My MP10 working OK better than MP9

Stuartli 15:40 03 Oct 04

I've had WMP10 from the day it was launched (had all versions before that including SP2 WMP9) and it has, so far, proved trouble free.

In fact it's playing today's Mail on Sunday's De-Lovely CD-ROM at the moment and I was even able to update the track list from the Internet connection - it even listed it as the MOS CD disk on the website.

rotormota 22:13 04 Oct 04

I take my pants back....WMP10 is actuall very good indeed!!!!

Cheers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…