//some 3rd party need geo

windows98 se cd copy

holligan 10:54 18 Jul 03

can someone send me one i will pay.i have unistalled something and it says insert cd but it wont take it.ian on libeary comp now.if you could sent one to 11 dixon court cottingham hu165bn. i would be most gratefull.i spoke to a engienar he said i need a disc but hes busy for a week or so

Jester2K II 11:14 18 Jul 03

Not a good enginneer who doesn't have a CD himself.

Are the CAB files not on your PC?

Usually in a directory called c:\windows\options\cabs. Point windows here when it asks for the CD.

Follow Jester2K II to get you out of the fix you are in, but it does beg the question "what happened to yours"?

Magik ®© 12:07 18 Jul 03

a lot of sites to a quick delivery, order one now and it could be with you in the morning..

deadneat 12:20 18 Jul 03

NOT very bright giving your address out in a forum!
You will have to purchase a new Windoze CD.

holligan 10:42 19 Jul 03

told to go there and put cdrom before c or a that was on a phone help line.can some one tell me what to do.i can only acess set up .no windows or internet. on libeary one now.cheers

holligan 11:51 19 Jul 03

someone getting kicked off now

graham√ 14:57 19 Jul 03

Start again. You say you have uninstalled something, are you trying to re-instal it?

Or is Windows 98 itself missing and your PC won't start?

anniesboy68 17:21 19 Jul 03

I hate to be a snob, but some of the grammar and spelling in some of these posts, well! I feel that if we had correct grammar on some of them they would be understood more clearly. I await the feedback.........in due course

Magik ®© 17:26 19 Jul 03

"will have to pay
someone getting kicked off now"

I am now lost.....

Valvegrid 17:27 19 Jul 03

It's already been discussed:
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…