Windows zero configuration

chocolate cake 13:13 PM 10 Apr 11
Answered

I have recently upgraded to a faster download package and after initial problems that took me two weeks to sort out I have gained access to the internet. What I have to do now though is access WZC through "Start\Control panel\Administrative Tools\Services and then click Start. I then have to exit the Wireless Manager program installed when I went wireless with the same provider. Only then will the system allow me access. Does anyone have any ideas how I can set the WZC to start when I switch on my PC rather than go through all this rigmarole that my wife will find impossible to follow.

Regards

Taff™ 13:20 PM 10 Apr 11

Remove the program supplied by your ISP and then WZC should start automatically on reboot. If it doesn`t set it to do so as you just stated.

lotvic 13:23 PM 10 Apr 11
Answer

You could Stop the 'Wireless Manager program installed when I went wireless with the same provider' and put on Automatic the Windows Wireless Zero Configuration

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…