windows xp/aol 8.0

Jackieanne 10:47 02 Apr 03

I have read allsorts, clicked on this that & everything but can't find out how to get bottom taskbar - with start button showing whilst running aol 8.0

Mango Grummit 11:04 02 Apr 03

Come in Djohn, he'll know Jackieanne, he Beta test V8 on his XP rig but he does not seem to be about this morning. He won't be long away 'tho I betcha!

Mango Grummit 17:53 02 Apr 03

^

Djohn 00:57 03 Apr 03

Sorry for that, I was out having dinner, our wedding anniversary!

Well, I have tried everything I can think of, but can't reproduce the problem you have Jackieanne.

The only thing I can think of, is that somehow, you have set taskbar to auto hide, if you have then AOL screen will cover the area normally occupied by the taskbar.

But saying this, if you bring your cursor down to bottom of screen, then the taskbar will auto appear.

Post back on this thread, and meanwhile I will try to find some more info. for you. Don't worry though, if I can't find the answer, then someone will know, and help us out. J.

Jackieanne 13:29 03 Apr 03

Thanks Djohn, problem solved - right click on start button and tick relevant boxes - ALL DONE
So bloomin' simple but was really getting to me.
Guess that's it for now but am setting old pc up in spare room as couple of probs with that & want to sell it (but not untill working ok).
Thanks again JAV

Jackieanne 13:31 03 Apr 03

Sorry, meant to enter in last box!

Djohn 14:20 03 Apr 03

Your welcome, and thank you, pleased you sorted it. J.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5