Windows XP trivia

DieSse 01:50 23 Apr 03

Play solitaire - win - watch the card "cascade" - then move the mouse pointer around inside the solitaire window - bingo - the cascade speeds up!!

Just why might that be?

No prizes - and I don't know the answer anyway.

jeez 01:53 23 Apr 03

Hmm, your as bored as me aren't you? cmon admit it you just can't bring yourself to reach for the power button!

hugh-265156 02:50 23 Apr 03

how sad am i then?dont answer that.

Andsome 08:23 23 Apr 03

For a much more entertaing free solitaire complete with sound click here

GroupFC 08:54 23 Apr 03

Thanks for the link but I really must resist!! (much as I don't want to) see here click here

-pops- 08:57 23 Apr 03

Am I a heathen? On the very rare occasions I play solitaire and the very much rarer occasions that I win, I start a new game as soon as all the cards are used up from the pack. The collating into suits and then the cascade doesn't seem worthwhile.

Sorry!!

Brian

DieSse 21:53 23 Apr 03

One last bump - interesting technical point tho' innit? Off to bed early for me tonite!

Sir Radfordin™ 23:32 23 Apr 03

Can remember playing Solitaire on an old 386 laptop with a monochrome screen! The cascade on that took ages, it was never the same playing on a modern PC where it was over in a few seconds!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…