Windows xp System32 error code

Devongirl 11:55 03 Feb 09

hi there, i have windows xp home ed with sp2 installed on my PC and was given no windows disc when i purchased the pc. I now have an error code that randomly comes up windows\system32/config\system, i understand this means i have a problem with my registery. I would like to know if this means i have to buy a full copy of windows xp again to repair this problem or do i just need to buy a boot up disc to fix this error? My system has been restored four times now and hasn't fixed the problem at all. Can anyone help?

birdface 13:25 03 Feb 09

You could borrow a disc from a friend or neighbor as long as it is the same Operating system.XP Home or whatever.Just wondering if Winaso Optimizer will help maybe worth a try.
click here
Now this will only repair 10 items at a time but you can run it as often as you like.It also has a registry defrag on it plus a few other useful bits and pieces.You want the free version.Like I said worth a try.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…