Windows XP SP3

Astrid 13:21 27 Jun 08

I received message that SP3 for Windows XP was available, but when I log on to Microsoft and try to download it, Express as recommended, the box says it's being downloaded and installed but nothing happens. Is there some problem I don't know about?

Pamy 13:58 27 Jun 08

No problem for me. How long did you waite for something to happen?

PO79 14:02 27 Jun 08

Download it from click here save it to your HD and run it from there. This way if you need it again yo have it stored on your HD. I would move a copy off of your pc for safe keeping, just in case.

Astrid 17:22 27 Jun 08

I downloaded the file from Softpedia but was unable to install it. The message said my computer wasn't suitable. I've plenty of RAM and memory and have never had problems before. Any further suggestions?

So Afraid 17:23 27 Jun 08

I had the same problem and in the end had to download the full 300+mb file from the microsoft website.

So Afraid 17:26 27 Jun 08

This is the one i got,not sure if you will have the same problem.

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…