Windows Xp SP1(kb822603)

smegs 18:12 22 Sep 03

Is any1 else having problems with this update. I have downloaded this file 5 times now, rebooted, gone back to Update site, & it's still telling me that I need this update. The file does download & install.

Gaz 25 18:17 22 Sep 03

I have heard people have had problems with this yes.

Gaz 25 18:19 22 Sep 03

However I have all the latest updates no problems.

Gaz 25 18:21 22 Sep 03

The only one I dont have is:

Windows Error Reporting: Recommended Update (Windows XP)
Download size: 346 KB, 2 minutes
This update will enable the user to automatically view responses to Windows error reports. After submitting an error report, if information relating to the crash event is available such as a fix, workaround, or other information, then the response may be viewed immediately and automatically. After you install this item, you may have to restart your computer. Read more...

Wondering, should I download?

smegs 18:21 22 Sep 03

Thanks for that. I was begining to think there was something wrong with the Pc. I will have to change the settings on the Download page.

smegs 18:23 22 Sep 03

Sounds like we both need it.

JIM 18:26 22 Sep 03

just this second downloaded and installed,went back to see if it would repeat asking to install.

NO.Straightforward no double takes.

Availability of the Windows XP SP1 USB 1.1 and 2.0 Update

JIM 18:35 22 Sep 03

ps. Did you check in the add/remove to see if it is listed? Under hotfix.

smegs 21:38 22 Sep 03

Thanks for Ur time on this. Yes, it in ADD & Remove.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…