Windows Xp shutdown whenever i run the virus scan

sololexzib 15:27 28 Jan 07

I have both windowsAntivirus Pro 2007 and Nod32 antvirus installed onto windows XP but whenever i run the virus scan , it shuts down .Any possible help abt that problem ?

SANTOS7 15:29 28 Jan 07

you need to get rid of one of your A/V progs running two is causing software conflict, choose the one you trust most get rid of the other..

Totally-braindead 15:32 28 Jan 07

Agree with SANTOS7. If you run 2 anti virus programs at the same time they will conflict and this is more than likely causing your problem.

Totally-braindead 15:45 28 Jan 07

And should perhaps have added that if you do have 2 anti virus programs running at the same time as well as conflicting and crashing the computer neither will actually be working properly as the conflict between the programs may well stop either of them from working at all. Therefore you might actually have a virus as well.

sololexzib 06:09 16 Feb 07

I uninstalled one of the two antvirus programs (windows antivirus 2007).But now the problem is , whenever i try to convert files with Imtoo , windows shuts down and displays a red flashing light on the power button .The pc is a hp.what could be the problem and how do i resolve it ?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…