windows xp service sp/2

wizzboy 18:20 05 Oct 04

i put sp/2 on my computer,and it was ok no trouble,the only thing i will say is that my max payne game will no longer play since i put spack 2 on. what does come up is this c:\windows\system 32\autoexe.nt,the system files is not suitable for runing ms-dos and micorsoft windows app, 16 bit.can any one help ,my understanding is that with sp\2 what it does it,no longer supports 16 bit games or even some software from micorsoft,from wizkid
[email protected]

VoG II 18:26 05 Oct 04
  Djohn 18:34 05 Oct 04

Now that VoG™ has kindly answered your question it may be wise to contact the Forum editor and ask if he will edit or remove your post.

There is no need to give your email address in the forum as contact can be made through the yellow envelope at the side of your name. Having your address on show in a public forum might bring a lot of unwanted mail to your address.

Just click on the "Contact Forum Editor" top left of this page and a message box will appear. Type your request into that. Regards. j.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…