windows xp service pck 2

aich 16:39 18 Sep 04

I have loaded SP" from your cover disk. When I restart I am asked to register, I do not have my authenticity code. I recently had the computer repaired and a new XP Pro was loaded, the repaireris no longer trading. Is it possible to find the code?

stalion 16:41 18 Sep 04

belarc advisor click here

stalion 16:47 18 Sep 04

fresh diagnose click here

Billy Gates 16:56 18 Sep 04

If it's the Windows XP CD Product Key Code you need get Rock XP click here (Scroll down the page, it's near the bottom)

stalion 17:08 18 Sep 04

do a fresh posty for your query

aich 17:29 18 Sep 04

It is the product code I do not have. Maybe i am misisng soething but the above links seem to relate to missing passwords.

Hope someone can clarify

OwenLotts 17:32 18 Sep 04

If SP2 is asking for the CD code and you do not have it then it sounds like your repair was done with a pirate copy of XP Pro.

I have seen this many times over the last 2 weeks where someone has had a PC repaired by having XP Pro installed on the cheap! Every time its a pirate CD key that has been used and these are blocked by MS when installing SP2.

stalion 17:36 18 Sep 04

if you downloaded fresh diagnose you need to select operating system in the list it should give you the product ID if it is not there then as above

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…