windows XP sendto file !!!!!! HELP

Petesilver 18:06 04 Feb 05

I wnat to add files to the send to file but can't seem to be able to i have folowed all instructions but nothing works when i look at the folder nothing is is in there.
WHEN I ASK TO SENDTO ALL THATS THERE IS MY ZIP DRIVE, NY FLOPPY AND MY CD ??
i want to add more so how can i do it ????

VoG II 18:13 04 Feb 05
  Petesilver 20:33 04 Feb 05

ThanksVog
But i have all that info but as i said all i have to Send to is as I said no documents no compressed file as default ??
and the sendto folder is empty i have tried putting a shortcut to documents but to no avail....got admit i'm lost on this one

woodchip 20:41 04 Feb 05

Try this click the Send to Folder then right click in the right column choose create Folder give it a name. You should now be able to right click on things and send to that folder.

PS where are you looking for send to folder if XP it's C:\Documents and Settings\Your Name\Sendto this will not work for you if you add to other sendto folders

VoG II 23:52 04 Feb 05

I really do not understand what you are after. Is it click here

Petesilver 19:49 05 Feb 05

Thanks VoG
I'm not a compter wiz but i downloaded the power toys as per your link and just installed the sendto folder and bingo exactly what i wanted so thanks very much.
Pete

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…