Windows XP Repair

Took computer to Maplin about the Graphics card and to cut a long story short my parents decided to upgrade the motherboard, processor and memory. They then rang up my mum at school to say they needed the Windows XP Cd. However the ICT Technician and ICT Teacher were both not there that day (friday). And as the computer will get to the bit where it says the computer werent shut down properly or software or hardware change. Then you choose between Safe Mode, Safe Mode Command Prompt, Safe Mode with Networking or start Windows Normally. So i now have 2 wait till monday 2 play with my new faster computer. So i was just wondering whether there was a utility i could download that would enable me to do the repair of Windows. I have the Code on by the way. Thanx T.

AndySD 11:13 10 Jul 04

without the cd its hard to do. If you can get into safe mode try disabling or removing the old
graphics and motherboard drivers.

no i cant because it just stops and restarts it self when u click the safe mode option. or any option. T.

stalion 13:11 10 Jul 04

do not know if this will help without your cd
click here

chugby 21:08 10 Jul 04

... also see click here and type in search Q308029.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…