windows xp professional vs corporate

Nonnyriley 07:34 14 Mar 03

Hi all, can someone explain the difference between windows xp corporate and the professional edition please. I know that corporate doesn't need to product activate and is intended for buisnesses but is there any difference in how it works?
For example, are there hardware that don't work, software, limited features or simply no telly-tubby land?

Thanks in advance :)

€dstow 08:37 14 Mar 03

Corporate edition is very expensive because you are paying for licenses for multiple machines. If the corporate edition you are being offered is cheap then I would very carefully check its provenance. There are a lot of knock offs and rip offs of the corporate edition which only become apparent after it has been installed and you try to do any alterations/updates and such like.

I have nine machines with XP Pro all with fully paid up individual licenses. Suggest you get the same, especially if you have only one machine.

€d

No - no difference at all. As Edstow states, its simply a licencing difference.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…