windows xp pro sp2 no restore points ?

just learning 13:47 09 Sep 07

Hi just wondering why? Ive no restore points at all apart from the current day. I have set it to restore and chose maxium disk space for it but still have no resore points other than the current day! Ive also turned it off and rebooted two days ago and its the same no resore points. Can anyone tell me why? I dont have a recovery disk either as I didnt get one with the laptop . Anyone any ideas please!

wee eddie 13:59 09 Sep 07

What OS? IE? Anti Virus (how often run and updated)? Anti Malware Software? Broadband/Dial-up?

just learning 16:40 09 Sep 07

hi I,m relatively new to this so please forgive me if this isnt the information you mean. I have an advent laptop which I bought secondhand . It has microsoft windows xp professional version 2002, service pack 2
internet explorer 7
On virgin broadband . run and update every day avg antivirus and avg anti spyware plus windows firewall. I can'r run spybot because it shuts down half way through I think this is because as another person kindly suggested its something to do with the fan ?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…