//some 3rd party need geo

Windows XP Pro COA

Bramblerose 12:54 26 Jan 04

I have been looking to buy XP Pro and have come across this description....Windows XP Pro COA and am not 100% sure what I would be buying. I understand that COA means certificate of Authority but would it mean that that is ALL I would get or would I get the CD's and serial number as well??

They were also offering Windows XP Pro OEM versions but this was slightly more expensive.

The blurb didn't say much on the website - anyone any ideas?

Djohn 13:11 26 Jan 04

Bramblerose, can you point us to the site please and someone will advise?

Bramblerose 15:41 26 Jan 04

click here

Sorry - thought I had put the link in!

Thanks

Djohn 16:38 26 Jan 04

Only had a quick look but it all seams to be above board and legal software. Yes, you would be getting the full CD and product key with any software you bought from them.

The prices don't seam to be any lower than other on-line stores though by the time you've added VAT and P/P. But the site does seam quite genuine. I always feel more confident when a site offers a TEL: No. and postal address as this one does. j.

Bramblerose 19:39 26 Jan 04

I will continue to search for a good price but thanks for having a look.

Bramblerose

noddy 1 21:07 26 Jan 04

Hi Bramblerose
Have you tried Ebay?, I have just brought XP Pro for £70, Yes it is a genuine, unopened, unregisterd with COA and booklet from the seller below,

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…