windows xp pro admin domain password

inneedofhelp 23:29 15 Oct 04

Hey all,

1st of all this is MY pc and I own it. I recently handed my laptop to my school so that they could 'configure' it for use on their network. I've got it back and i an extreamly annoyed. It would appear they have set up a variuos domain accounts, which mean that when it starts up, i have to press crtl-alt-del to enter my domain password supplied my them. That in itself i can put up with, however they have only given me user access to my OWN pc. They have also set up an admin account which i dont know the password to. This means that i cant do anything with my laptop apart from using programs already installed. Cant even place items on desktop. There must be a way to find out the admin doamin password so I can access MY laptop again. I might have to reformat it and start again but i have 8 gigs of music on there which i dont want to vanish as i cant even access them. Ive tried safe mode, but it still appears with the crtl-alt-del prompt upon startup, tried cracking the sam file, however thats on 2kb, which tells me there aint much in there. PLEASE help

inneedofhelp 23:39 15 Oct 04

bump

VoG II 23:45 15 Oct 04

Reload Windows using the CD.

OR

Start, Control Panel, type

control userpasswords2

and configure from there.

I presume that you are a student (if you are a teacher go and sulk). They do not have the right to do this (unless they supplied the laptop) so complain and get it restored.

inneedofhelp 00:07 16 Oct 04

its mine, paid for by me all mines. i did complain and i was told that if i didnt like it tough, use it their way or no way.i'll try your way

inneedofhelp 00:09 16 Oct 04

that didnt work, from my account all the options are faded out. i cant access sh*t.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…