Windows XP Photo Printing Wizard

Gary 21:37 18 Mar 03

I have just upgraded to Windows XP. I have been experimenting with the Photo Printing wizard and have been able to print out photographs at standard sizes with multiple images per sheet. However, I would like to add a print size to those which are currently available (4"x5.4" with 4 per sheet). Can anyone tell me if and how I can do this?

MAJ 23:33 18 Mar 03

Not sure if you can add that layout to the wizard or not, Gary, but you could do it in Word, if you have that.

Gary 11:05 19 Mar 03

I do have Word so I can do it that way - but it's a real pain having to lay photographs out on sheets to print them if you've got 50+ to print off. The Windows Photo Printing wizard is a really good idea but it would be even better if I could add my own print sizes.

I was wondering whether anyone knew of any free/shareware add ons to the program that would allow me to do this? Failing that, does anyone know of a "suggestions box" for Microsoft somewhere on the Internet where I could make this suggestion?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…