Windows xp and Mustek scanner

zaz 19:00 13 Feb 06

I am about t change over to a new pc that runs Windows xp professional - however I also use an old (about 5 years old) Mustek 1200ED express scanner.

Does anyone know if the scanner will work wth XP as I am suspicious that it isnt compatible!¨

any ideas please

zaz

VoG II 19:02 13 Feb 06

Try this click here

And/or search for a Windows 2000 or XP driver at click here

Totally-braindead 19:17 13 Feb 06

I used to have an old Agfa scanner according to Agfa it wouldn't work. I tried the windows 2000 driver and it did work no problems at all. Unfortunately click here only use NT, 98, 95 so it may not work, there doesn't appear to be a windows 2000 driver. Ithink your best bet is the second link from VoG™

Computerdope 19:20 13 Feb 06

.. a few years ago, ended up replacing the scanner. pity as it was a good scanner

Totally-braindead 19:20 13 Feb 06

Theres more it appears it does work click here search for your scanner then click on FAQs theres instruction there.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…