Windows XP Magazine CD problem

Rhuddlan 21:16 30 Apr 03

In last month's XP magazine there were demos of some games, one was Rayman 3, and the other Ejay mixing music demo. The programs installed fine, but when my son tried to load them a message appeared saying that the database is missing, I have looked in the hard disk and as far as I can see all the files are installed correctly, my son's friend has the same OS as me, XP Home edition, and these games work fine on her machine, son what can be the problem, I'll try some other demos on other XP discs, thanks.

Rhuddlan 21:57 30 Apr 03

When i scroll down a window wheather it's in Internet Explorer or the hard disk, it scrolls at a very slow speed and icons are very blur when the window is being scrolled down, I have Win XP Home edition and have recentley uninstalled my graphics card and display driver and then reinstalled them, I can't seem to find an updated driver for my graphics card on the packard bell website or at my graphics card website, so is there anything else I can do, my graphics card is an S3 Pro savage graphics card. Thanks.

-pops- 06:27 01 May 03

Your second post here doesn't appear to be related to the first (including the title). You will most likely get a better response if you start a new thread for your display problem - with an appropriate title, of course.

Brian

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017