Windows XP Keys

I am installing a windows XP operating system from an old CD of mine. I have tried all the keys I have at the moment none seem to work.

Please kindly help with all keys u have.

Thanx.

ianeon 15:02 07 May 05

Go to click here and download "crackdownplus 2.1" tell it wot you want and it will find it for you - Its all down to "ATTITUDE"

bremner 15:24 07 May 05

From site policy

'Cracks' or copyright infringement - we do not permit the posting of information that will enable other people to use pirated software or to evade the copyright laws. Please do not post serial numbers or CD keys, or links to sites that contain file-sharing software or such information.

I have downloaded and tried many of the keys but do not seem to work. I am however still trying and will revert when successful.
Thanx for effort

ianeon 16:17 08 May 05

CHANGE THE KEY YOURSELF
Click Start > Run > and type in Regedit Browse to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\wpaevents In the right pane, right-click OOBETimer, and then click Modify Change at least one digit of this value to deactivate Windows Click OK and close regedit Click Start > Run and type in: "%systemroot%\system32\oobe\msoobe.exe /a" Click Yes, I want to telephone a customer service representative to activate Windows, and then click Next.DO NOT CALL THEM. Click Change Product Key (at the bottom). Enter your valid Product Key. Press Update and close the window. If you are returned to the previous window, click Remind me later Restart your computer Verify the change
After the workstation restarts, click Start > Run Type in: "%systemroot%\system32\oobe\msoobe.exe /a" without the quotes. Make sure the dialog box says 'your copy of windows is already activated'
TRY THIS FOR CHANGING THE CODE.
TRY DOWNLOADING A PROGRAMME CALLED "ROCK XP" THIS WILL GIVE YOU THE CODE OF THE PROGRAMME YOU HAVE INSTALLED ON YOUR COMPUTER

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…