Windows XP Critical Updates

Mastermind 23:23 22 Mar 03

If been trying to find a list of Windows XP critical updates. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

flobby 23:32 22 Mar 03

in Internet Explorer, Click on Tools then Windows update and follow on screen instructions,I.E. Scan for updates and a list of critical ones will be displayed, then select and download and install.cheers, Flobby
P.S. you can ( If I remember correctly) set it to do this automatically say every Friday or whenever?

spikeychris 23:32 22 Mar 03

click here and let Microsoft run a scan on your system.

Chris

Mastermind 23:42 22 Mar 03

I'm sorry, maybe my question wasn't clear. I've installed most (if not all) of the updates on my computer already so running Windows Update would shown nothing. I'm just after a list of the updates from the internet to save me listing them all myself.

beeuuem 23:49 22 Mar 03

If you wish you can personalise the update site
click here

From the updates catalogue you can find all the updates for all O/S by category e.g. Critical updates and Service packs

This applies to XP although the link does not specify XP.

Gaz 25 01:07 23 Mar 03

Installation History in Windows Online Update, look for the button.

Hope this is what you want.

STEVE71163 10:24 23 Mar 03

If you go to the control panel and then click on add and remove programs and click on it you will see what updates you have installed.

Mastermind 11:34 23 Mar 03

Do Microsoft not have a list of Critical Updates on there website anywhere?

hugh-265156 14:04 23 Mar 03

go to windows update and if you have installed all the updates so far on the page where it says scan for updates on the left under other options click on view installation history for a list.as Gaz 25 says.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009