Windows XP Address Book

SABRE 10:54 17 Dec 03

I see that there is an address book in 'Start'- 'Programmes'-'Accessories. What is the difference between this address book and the one that I currently use in Outlook? Are the two combinable?

Diodorus Siculus 11:04 17 Dec 03

The Windows address book is the one that is used with Outlook Express - the one in Outlook is much more comprehensive.

You can import from the WAB into Outlook contacts.

lordav 11:05 17 Dec 03

The address book accessed through 'start' 'all programs'accessories is the same as that in your Outlook Express at leas t mine is. Hope this helps.

SABRE 09:03 18 Dec 03

I use Outlook (not Express). How do I combine the the Win. Address Book and my Contacts in Outlook?

GroupFC 13:41 18 Dec 03

As Diodorus Siculus says you can use the Import/Export functions in the respective address books to ensure the details are the same in each.

Have a read through this posting at click here.

Although it is about Word and OE, all the same principles apply (for the windows address book read OE), as word uses the outlook contacts to insert addresses etc.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…