Windows XP

scouser 14:29 02 Feb 03

I have a Epson 895 printer installed under Windows XP Home Edition, which it finally accepted. However every time I boot up I get the message 'New Device Found SP 895 Storeage.' and it asks for the drivers. All the drivers are in from the disc supplied and the printer works OK. But the message keeps coming up and in other devices there is an exclamation mark against this item. However it is working OK so how can I get rid of the message permanently?

trekkieΩ 14:58 02 Feb 03

If it's USB, uninstall the drivers and remove the printer from your system. Now re-install the drivers first, reboot and then plug the printer onto your system.

../

hgrock 21:28 02 Feb 03

when you install the drivers don't let the ad hardware find the driver on the CD insert the printer CD and run setup it's the driver for the flash card it is looking for you can get the XP driver from epson

-pops- 21:34 02 Feb 03

Have a check and see if there are more up to date drivers and status monitors on the Epson website click here

Brian

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…