windows xp

ballyboy 12:24 05 Sep 09

help can anyone point me in the right direction,i need a laptop that has s windows xp operating system not vista as i cannot use my engineering software on it.i have asked the manafacture of the software jcb if it operates on vista and they have told me no i would have to buy a complete new set of discs costing several hundred pounds.i have been to the usual places pc world, currys and comet who were the most helpful but they all do vista.i need a fast processor and about 2gb with a 160 hard drive with 2 or 3 usb ports.is there somewhere out there that does good second hand or refurb units or new i have been looking for ages so any help would be good cheers al

Bagsey 13:47 05 Sep 09

Have a look at EuroPC they have these.
click here

GroupFC 14:38 05 Sep 09

You could have a look at the offerings from Novatech click here who sttill sell laptops with XP.

Batch 15:36 05 Sep 09

Alternative is to but a laptop without an OS (or with Vista or Linux or whatever) and buy Windows XP (discs are still available - see click here) and install XP yourself.

ballyboy 18:09 02 Jan 10

hi
a big thankyou to you all out there for all your help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…