Windows XP

Noldi 17:48 10 Feb 05

Can any body help me?
I need to reset my window to a earlier date wich I have done severtimes before, Is it possible to disable this becase when I try it has no previous point that I can reset to.
My Son Tried to upgrade the grafics on my computer by putting the original Disc that came with the grafic card (Nvidia geforce4) but this has totaly messed up the Icons seem big and the writing under them is small. I have down loaded the latest driver but still the same if I could get to reset before this happened maybe I could take it from there. The writing begin subject button is blured not sharp.
Thanks in advance Noldi

alan227 17:52 10 Feb 05

If you go into device manager,right click on your graphics card, click properties, click driver and click roll back driver

Salinger 17:53 10 Feb 05

Sorry, you've lost me, are you talking about System Restore?

FelixTCat 17:56 10 Feb 05

You may be able to get you desktop back to how you like it without going to restore. Right-click on a empty part of the desktop and the Display Properties box opens. You will probably want the Appearance tag.

You can change the options, including those in Effects and see if you like the results. Try to remember what you start with, so that at worst you can go back to where you started.

Noldi 18:04 10 Feb 05

Sorry yes system restore is what seems to have lost all its earlier points

Noldi 19:16 10 Feb 05

If I uninstall driver from software it does not change even writing this is not claer to read ?.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…