Windows Vista,Startup & Security Annoying Problem.

Big L 266 12:11 24 Nov 09

Hello.

I thought I knew where to go within my computer to correct this problem but it appears I'm not as clever as I though I was!

When Windows Vista kicks in,it blocks two programs at startup namely a security package called Identity Patrol v2.0 and another called PeerBlock.I have to open them manually once everything else is up and running.

Despite my best efforts,I would ideally like them both to be part of the startup. I thought I'd managed to get them to do this with a few tweaks but it would appear I'm not successful.

Can you please tell me how I can get both of them removed from the blocking so they start up as I would wish. Any help would be very worthy especially for the Identity Patrol v2.0 which found 1300 items of scumware nothing else would including keyloggers who had stolen my credit card details for a spend up in the USA.

Thank you very much for your kind help.

User-1229748 13:37 24 Nov 09

i wouldn't trust what identity patrol finds as gospel.you may be better off blocking or uninstalling it.click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…