windows vista free upgrade on offer

frankie 09:57 29 Nov 07

go to this link scroll down to buy now tick box, then have you got upgrade disc tick, no, remove top tick there you go just pay 3.32 fill in your details, i have just upgraded from home premium to ultimate

click here

rdave13 10:28 29 Nov 07

Just a thought, you might get a bill through the post at a later date.

johnnyrocker 10:36 29 Nov 07

i think more money will be involved at some date.

johnny.

BRYNIT 11:27 29 Nov 07

Reading through the order if you clicking on the cross to the right of the top item will remove the price for the upgrade license from your order. You have therefore ordered the upgrade and have paid £3.32 for a possible disk with out a valid license.

frankie 14:26 29 Nov 07

you must have a vista disc already,ie home premium,which i have,i can update that to ultimum,version thats the way i read it,

woodchip 14:31 29 Nov 07

One big Difference in having a Upgrade Disc a Putting it on your Computer. A Laptop I got had a free Upgrade to Ultimate but you have to pay when you load it

frankie 20:50 29 Nov 07

rereading and relooking think now is not all it seemed,microsoft just nicked another few pounds for there account,oh well nothing ventured,happy with vista anyway,not a crash in a year,

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…