Windows Updates released,

Jimmy14 19:19 08 May 07

I hope no-one else has posted this thread already today. 1 for Vista's Internet Explorer 7 and the other, Email Junk Filter and Malicious software removal tool. There are also 5 Office 2007 updates available, 2 being security and the other 3 normal ones. The link below is just for anyone who wishes to read what each update is for,

click here

thanks for link Jimmy

Stuartli 20:43 08 May 07

The updates are released every second Tuesday in the month, as you are probably aware, but as the States is several hours behind us it's later in the day when we get them...:-(

Jimmy14 20:45 08 May 07

It does state on my windows update section that the updates are released every second Tuesday. I know what you're saying about later in the day but it is still Tuesday.

bluto1 21:00 08 May 07

Thanks for the reminder

Snec 01:54 09 May 07

I take it the site is yours? If you want to be taken seriously you need to ask someone to look the spelling over. I haven't but you have changed a simple four letter word into a five letter one and it sticks out like a sore thumb.

Laid is LAID not LAYED ;o)

Stuartli 10:50 09 May 07

Also it's cummulative...

The official Microsoft Security Bulletin page for this month, including the facility for manual downloads of updates etc is at:

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…