WINDOWS UPDATES PROBLEMS

Hullite 21:26 11 Oct 05

Am I alone when it comes to downloaded Microsofts latest update to office (SP2) I get an error message saying that it was unable to update, I tried Microsofts error page but still no good. Has anybody got any ideas tks. Also the junk mail filter will not load don't know if the problem is related or not.

Methedrine 21:33 11 Oct 05

If possible, post the exact error message and we'll see what we can do to help. Post the spec of the PC as well for good measure.

Hullite 22:16 11 Oct 05

Thanks for your response the error code is 0x80070643, running WIN XP Pro on a Advent T9401 pc with Mcaffee internet security suite. I have tried the microsoft help but no good

woodchip 22:18 11 Oct 05

If you have Firewall try Disabling it

De Marcus™ 22:21 11 Oct 05
  AndySD 22:22 11 Oct 05

You may find that you need to update the signatures for the spam filter.

Otherwise when I did the update it said the same but had updated everything, only on checking it had not updated onenote which I dont have.

VoG II 22:23 11 Oct 05

Try from click here

woodchip 22:26 11 Oct 05

Not even updated spam filter, I only had one problem with that download. Never again I lost a Partition. But was able to get it back wih software

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…